Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun, random pictures, becuase I cannot figure out how to work my blog!




Pics of Lu's feet after her trim. I just relized that none of these seem to be her fronts! Which are the worse ones! But although her hooves are still not quite the right angle, they are a lot better.
























John Tom loves to sit and play on hay! But once Kezi came over he was outa there! He knows Kezi isn't as tolerant as Lucy is, but he still does stuff around her most cats wouldn't dream of doing! Like sitting on her food!


























Miss Kezi looking pretty in the morning, and Ollie who would not move when I fed!






















Widdle baby duckys!

























































Eli! My pretty boy!











































































































































No comments: