Monday, May 11, 2009

Friday and Saturday

Soooo, I finally got luke out on Friday. He brought his girlfirend with him. Or I at least assume she was his girlfirend since I know he has one and can't imagine he would bring a girl along that he wasn't dating.
She came because she wanted to see the minis, which she thought were cute, but lost interest in them when the mommy duck brought her ducklings down to eat. Loren gave her some bread to feed to them and she just adored them!

Everyone behaved themselfs for trimming, except Huck. Lucy was normal as was Ollie, Kezi I think actaully fell asleep! Luke was happy that she is doing better with him! Although I did notice that after standing on her bad leg for a while while he was working on the other one, she did rest it a bit afterwards.

Luke felt that Lucy's toes were a bit long, and that her feet were growing in a bit unbalanced but wasn't too horribly bad. We did decide to schedule their next trimming soon then normal. So we will be going seven weeks inbetween. I think as long as Luke can actaully make it to this appointment then that will be perfect. If I could figure out how to post pictures in the middle of a post then I would put the pictures of Lucy's hooves here, but alas, I suck at those kinds of things!

Right, so after Luke left Loren and I got ready to go to his sisters for the night. I was supprised at how willing I was to leave the horses. My dad agreed to feed them in the morning but it ment that they would miss getting grain and suppliments and meds, but thats not the end of the world.

I won't put much down about our night at his sisters, mostly becuase there wasn't much to tell. I have never gotten along with Lorens sister that well, it probably doesn't help that my sister doesn't like her much now even though they were friends when they were younger. I didn't have too much horse withdrawl, but then we stayed up too late for me to feel much of anything! Then they gave me coffee in the morning, wow was that a bad idea! The most I will drink in the morning is tea, since I wake up just by going out to feed and such! But by the time we got in the car to leave I was sort of over my mocha high!

Although all in all my weekend wasn't that great until Sunday afternoon. I won't go into the details because I really don't want to think about it much.

No comments: