Friday, April 24, 2009

A non Lucy post

Time for Kezi, Ollie and Huck to have some blog time. Oh and me too!

So first Kezi:

So she is now on the Naproxin again, for 30 to 40 days. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I just love seeing her sound even if I still can't ride her!
I have bonded with her so much in the last month alone, I just know that we would get alone great out on the trail. She as been enjoying trotting from one pile of hay to another just to upset Ollie! The vet wanted her in a smaller area but I feel that she is less likely to hurt herself in a larger area. She also won't want to run around as much if she has the room to do so.
I have been taking her out for walks almost everyday, she gets so excited when I come to get her out!

Ollie:

So Ollie is going to be a unicorn! Emily asked me if I would put a horn on him for Cambrias birthday, and of course Alicia and I decided to go overboard on dressing him up! We have about a month but I need to buy the glitter for his hooves, mane and tail and body, and we need to make a medivial saddle as well as buy a new halter so I can spray paint his old one gold and make gold reins. We do have to be careful about how much we spend though!

Huck:

I think I am going to start driving again when I am up at Carolyns. And I am going to switch over to giving Emerald her lessons on Huck. He will be so pleased.

In my non-horsey life, I found out that the iphone is coming out with a big update this summer! We will be able to text pictures, copy and paste and search the iphone, among other things! I can't wait!
Oh and I was having a bunch of issues with my credit card. When they issued me a new credit card they didn't deactivate the old one. So my on line banking said that I had no balance, which was annoying because I needed to put some money on it for buying my computer since I lost my debit card. I finally got it figured out today and on Monday will be able to order my computer! Yeah! This one has been so horrible lately!

Thats about all for now!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I left you a message at HGS forums, but I think I figured out the embedded versus pop up comments. See if it works for you now...