Thursday, April 9, 2009

"what a wonderful day!"

I feel like singing, but becaue I love my boyfriend and he is currently in the same room as me, I will not!

I took Lucy out for another ride this morning, (wow I am getting good at this whole go out and ride and be happy stuff!) and decided to test her at the trot. We trotted out in several places and she had energy and didn't get out of breath until we trotted back up the long up hill coming back after the Y. I think she needs some hill work at the walk and trot work only on flat right now. She deffinatly could have handled a much longer ride, so only another week or so of these shorter rides then longer rides, hopefully.

It was so nice to be riding that big floaty trot again! I had forgotten how nice it is! I love Lucy's trot!

No comments: