Friday, June 5, 2009

The big purple elephant in my life



Yep, that is exactly what it is for me, so ovious and unavoidable yet I hate the site of it. If I think about it I will be upset, but I know that I will have to at some point, and so I do. But I never seem to get anywhere with it. One problem is that I am in a continual state of waiting, it seems I am always putting my plans on hold until something else happens or goes away. Or I try to set schedules but can't say when I can actually start them because of this or that.

But I digress. Lets look at the options shall we? Or do I actually have any? I think I do, I can do it all at once like ripping off a band-aide or I can do it partially and then reassess the situation, which in my oppion sounds more painful then just making a clean sweep. Although as of right now my plan for if I would do it isn't exactly a clean sweep either. Its more of a get all the bad blood out but it might come back at some point. But that also gives me the option of brining it back on my own if I find out it wasn't the right choice. But only for that one part, that option wouldn't work for the rest, which is why I have to really be sure that it is the right decition.

No comments: