Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Uhggg!

 

Can I say it again? Uhhhhggg!

I am so tired. PCA had a fundraiser dinner on Saturday night and I ended up sick enough to not be able to eat and drink properly, but not sick enough to be able to miss it. It would have been a major issue had I missed it anyway.

Uhhhggg!

 

Somehow I managed to get put in charge of yet another fundraiser event, I swear I am going to leave the organization, but I can never quite bring myself to do it. Now I am stuck with planning this trail ride since I am doing it to get one horse person in perticular there (who is my friend) and because no one else in the organization is capable of putting together a trail ride like this. And of course after that we will be having our hike-a-thon again, and since I planned it last year, I guess I will have to do it this year too. What I really want is to go back to what I did in the begining, just being the secratery really.

 

Uhhhgg!

 

So I am only just now getting back to my normal sleep and self. My sickness has gotten better (thank goodness!) but I still have a sore throat. See I got this sore throat on I think Friday morning. It was really bad and it hurt to swallow. But it got better throughout the day. But on Saturday it got much worse and I was unable to swallow any food or water without great pain. I did eat, but not nearly enough. On Sunday I went through the day in a haze, not just because I was tired but also because my sore throat still hurt and I still couldn’t eat without pain. On Monday it was the worst. Even without eating anything I was in pain, it was horrible. It even woke me up in the middle of the night the pain was so bad. But apperently once its that bad it gets better because it felt much better yesterday and today. It no longer hurts to swallow, but I still have a sore throat and cough.

 

Uhhhggg!

But then I have had a cold for the last month and a half so its not much of a change.

 

Uhhhggg!!

 

So because of this event I haven’t ridden  Lucy in two weeks. Last week because I was too busy (although I did ride Fadzki, but that just made me want to ride Lucy even more) and this week because I haven’t had the energy to get up in the morning to ride.

 

Uhhhggg!

 

 

Well anyway, hopefully I’ll get back to my normal schedule soon and be riding Lucy in the mornings again.

No comments: