Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lucy’s first horse show

 

This is from about two years ago, Lucy’s very first horse show. She was just getting sick at this time, it was about a month or so before she got rally sick and lost weight. But at this time she had very little energy, and my vet told me to “feed her more grain”. Ummm, not thats not the problem!

 

Anyway, I got lots of great photos from my old trainers husband who does professional photography.

This is what Loren took during dressage:

DSCN1065

Warm up, way hunching here!

DSCN1066

She’s um, pooing here! Not sure how putting my hands up in the air is helping!

DSCN1067

I am unsure if we are walking or trotting here!

And cross county from the professional photographer:

_AVE6833

Yep, Lucy isn’t into jumping over anything she can trot over!

_AVE6835

Horrible position here!

_AVE6840 

_AVE6841

Oh my goodness! Is that a real jump!? Or at least two legs of the ground at once!

_AVE6843

OOO! Hay! Can I eat it mom?

_AVE6849

Just had to show off my pretty braid

_AVE6876

OMG a tiny fence! What on earth am I going to do!? Ok not sure what is with the terrified look on my face I have jumped that bigger jump next to our little puny jump a ton of times.

_AVE6877

Still with the terrified look! But Lucy is as cool as a cucumber!

_AVE6881

Love this picture! We look nice and together here.

_AVE6882

This one is pretty cool too!

_AVE6886

Umm, not only did I get left behind here, but I look like a beanpole!

_AVE6888

I really like this picture, minus the RV in the backround.

_AVE8593

Love that reach! Just wish she would actually jump!

_AVE8598

I think this is funny!

_AVE8600 

Whoah!  A real jump!

_AVE8606

Another pretty tail picture! And I think  this is a really interesting angle.

_AVE8620

She just looks so pretty here!

_AVE8642

Wow! Big trot!

DSCN1075

Love, love, love this picture! I was soooo thrilled with her after our cross country course! She LOVED it!

 

Well that was our first show! We won 3rd in Cross Country which suprised my old trainer (she hasn’t worked with Lucy much)

No comments: