Monday, November 30, 2009

Horse are a horrible, horrible disease!!

Why do we not have a cure!?!?!?

 

 

So I just posted about how I want to spend more time with Lucy and how she is my baby and how much I love her and want to ride just her.

 

And do you know what happens??

 

 

I find  this:

 

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/grd/1488550829.html

 

And I think: oh she is cute and needs a home!

 

The really ridicules part? I wasn’t even looking for horses, I was looking for COWS!!!

 

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

 

Loren says that I need a break from horses, and I totally agree.  But my mind keeps saying “but she is so cute and needs a home!”

Why must we be this way?!?!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ha! and that is why horse blogs are so entertaining....I don't what people find to write about when they don't have the horse disease.

JB said...

Hehe! True!