Friday, November 6, 2009

Equus RX

This is an interesting product I came across today while browsing.

http://www.equus-rx.com/html/order.html

 

I watched a couple of the videos since it looked pretty cool, but I wanted to know how it works.

Its a bit expensive and I don’t really see how it can help you set conditioning schedules, but  I like that it can help you track them. I didn’t see weather you could make reports that can show you trends and whatnot.

I like the idea of it, but I bet I could put something together similar to it on Excel (everything can be done on excel!)

 

Maybe I’ll try the 14 trial and see what cool stuff it has, then model my own after it. Or maybe I’ll like it so much I’ll buy it sometime down the road! But if I can make a spreadsheet that does basicly the same thing, with just a little more work, then why buy it?

 

I love making spreadsheets on my horses conditioning and health. Keeps me in touch with my horses while at work! Haha! Its just the way I am, if I am not creating some new worksheet for tracking progress, or to map out conditioning, I’m not happy.

 

I’ll have an update on this.

No comments: