Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its mine! I saw it first!

I am adding yet another saddle to my collection! Wait, no! TWO!!

Yes, you read right, my weird thing with never being content with one saddle has finally lead to me buying not, but two saddles within a couple weeks of each other.

Once I just bought and will be shipped tomorrow:

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/horse-forums/fs-western-plantation-saddles-and-misc-tack-309072.html

 

It just looked like a really fun saddle for the price,  and I am really into trooper/plantation style saddles.

 

And this one I am going to send a check for part next week and pay the remained by the end of the month:

http://monterey.craigslist.org/grd/1517991620.html

I mean come on! Who can pass up a saddle like that for that price!? I didn’t have the fortitude in me to do so! The funny thing is even though I find the flex tree intriguing, I had never planned on owning one myself, but to tell you the truth, I have been day dreaming about sitting my tush in that heavenly looking saddle!

Sigh. I am SO weird.

 

But hey, if I do end up buying another horse soon I am pretty much guaranteed that at least ONE of my soon to be 7 saddles will it!

 

Next: Chatting with animal communicator about Lucy

No comments: