Friday, February 19, 2010

Yet and another week without riding, and guess what?

I won’t get to ride this weekend either. Although the reasons why are much better then last weekends. Or the weekend before that.

 

Lets recap shall we? So weekend before last I really wanted to ride, then threw my back out on Friday morning, inhibiting my movements so riding was out. I finally felt better by Wednesday, when low and behold, I got a bladder infection. For those lucky enough to have never had one I will not describe how painful they can be, and I have a very high tolerance for pain.

Then mother nature decided that that wasn’t enough to make sure I would ride, so the next day I ended up with a nasty cold.

Lets just say that besides not getting to go riding, my valentines day sucked.

 

This weekend riding is out too, but its pretty worth it.

No comments: