Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update!

 

 

So what has been going on with me?  A lot! I have a new saddle and am on my way to having a new horse!

I would post pictures but I can’t find the cord to my camera  = (

Anyway, I am buying a yearling morab filly. No name yet but I am pretty sure I am going to name her Golden Georgiana, Georgie for short. I get decide her resistered name, which is so exciting! Her father is a dark golden palamino Morgan and her mom is a gray spanish Arabian. She should be at least 15.2 but could easily reach 16hh. Her father is very stout and she is already quite stout herself.

When I intially inquired about the yearlings (two fillys and a colt) I was more interested in the bay filly (the colt was out for me completly), but when I got there the gray filly came up and gave me a horsey hug. It was almost like she was saying, take me home! I really liked her outgoing personality, so I decided on her.

I should be brining her home in April, I can’t wait to have a baby around again!

 

So very exciting weekend! Plus a very pretty trip to Southern California in the bargain as well.

No comments: