Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures to go with update

I’m such a space case! I was so upset yesterday that I couldn’t find my camera cord so I could get the pictures of the filly on my blog, then realized 5 minutes before leaving for my meeting I remembered that I can put my memory card straight into my computer. Sigh. Some days are more trying then others.

 

But, now I can post the super cute pictures!!

DSCN2485

All babies together (three Morabs and one Arab)

 

DSCN2489

The bay filly that I was initially interested in.

 

DSCN2501

The gray colt.

 

DSCN2497

The Arab filly.

 

DSCN2496

And my girl!!!

DSCN2494

DSCN2491

DSCN2492

 

Her father:

Pally

PalAMorsGoldNugget

And one of the gray ones is her mom:

Reflection with Ana and Nita

 

So I have more of the foals, but figured I wouldn’t over do it!

 

Oh and my new saddle (I hope to try out on a ride this weekend)

DSCN2504

It looks so comfy! And I can’t wait to see how the flex panels work!

No comments: