Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pictures in the morning at the house

 

So I took these on my way to and on my way back from feeding:

 

The view of the porch

IMG_0908

 

The other paddock with the girls blankets ( I was supposed to wash them!)

IMG_0913

 

The hay barn!

IMG_0914

 

The girls eating

IMG_0917

 

The veiw out the garden

IMG_0923

 

View of the garden

IMG_0922

 

Venus De Milo

IMG_0925

 

Venus again

IMG_0928

 

And the peacock

IMG_0930

 

So I have almost hit 1000 pictures on my iphone!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow - I feel out of it - both you AND zach have iphones.

Where you live is absolutely gorgeous! Your horses are so lucky.

JB said...

Haha! Thanks! Sometimes I think iphones are more trouble then they are worth! But they are fun, no doubt about that!

I absolutly love where I live, can't imagine living anywhere else. Its a great place to live. Maybe someday you can come camp with Farley at my house or at one of the nearby horse campgrounds and we can ride together in park (Big Basin!)

My horses are pretty happy, but they would like more grass, which we are working on, but the redwoods isn't the best place for grass.

Thanks!