Saturday, October 24, 2009

Picture Perfect Day

Well, maybe not! I kinda forgot for most of the day, I woke up and remembered so took some pictures, then forgot until the end of the day.

 

So here is what I came up with, I spent the night and whole day at my fathers property in town (we live about 10 miles outside of town):

 

First pictures of the morning, view out our barn where we spent the night:

IMG_0732

 

Then this afternoon the outside of our barn:

IMG_0736

 

The neighbors, willow tree (the gave it a brutal haircut not too long ago, it was horrible!):

IMG_0737

 

This is more or less where I work! The little tower attached to the house is my office (the upstairs part anyway) and the big tower with the deck around it is our vacation rental. Pictures are best taken from on that deck but we had guests in today:

IMG_0738

 

My sisters pig Mortimer, I gave him to her for christmas, which was funny because he was born on christmas (we got him in February, long story):

IMG_0744

 

Her other pig Ivy (she is sitting for food!):

 

IMG_0753

 

The beautiful hills of Pescadero (I’ll get better ones in the following days):

IMG_0754

 

My sisters dog Riley, he is the funnest dog! You will see more pictures of him in the days to come!:

IMG_0758

 

 

AND, although this is a super wonderful picture, this is really what my boyfriend and I did most of the day (play wow and in this picture watch evolution! Oh and yes I am on HGS):

IMG_0770

 

Thats all folks!

No comments: