Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parade (and the last day of pictures!)

So I kinda skimped on the pictures yesterday, but thats ok, because I have whole bunch for today!

 

Yep, the classic Pescadero Elementary School Halloween Parade!

 

 

Yeah! My sister and I were dressed as football players, and Riley was a cheerleader (Eli was supposed to be one too but  I left everything till the last minute and he didn’t have a costume, or a bath!)

 

Halloween Parade 009

My sisters costume from the back

 

Halloween Parade 011

Aaannnd My sisters costume from the front, Riley looks confused

 

Halloween Parade 013

Riley is eagerly awaiting the parade!

 

Halloween Parade 016

The parade starting to gather

 

Halloween Parade 017

Getting bigger!

 

Halloween Parade 019

Ummmm.. Yep! Thats it! All kids now gathered!

 

Halloween Parade 020

Riley cannot wait for the parade!!

 

Halloween Parade 033

There they go!! (she is the toothfairy!)

 

Halloween Parade 036

Aannnnd there they went!

 

Halloween Parade 039

Waiting in line for treats!

 

Halloween Parade 042

Yea, candy!!!!

 

Halloween Parade 047

The end of the parade route, the last two candy stops: Yep, time to go back!

 

Halloween Parade 050

I want so candy

 

Halloween Parade 056

Oh! Yes, yes, yessss! BEEF JERKEY! (coming from the hand of my aunt, which is never empty, for the dog!)

 

Halloween Parade 058

Ahh!  A well deserved break  from my adoring fans (Riley is very popular!)

 

Halloween Parade 061

Could I possibly look any sadder?

 

 

And that concludes this years coverage of the Pescadero Elementary school Halloween Parade

No comments: