Monday, October 26, 2009

Picture time for the animals!

 

Ok so these are mostly pictures of my cat and mini horses, but they were just being so cute!

 

IMG_0772

Yes my cat is always this weird!

IMG_0774

I spy Lucy!!

IMG_0791

He was attacking the dirt but I couldn’t get a good one of him actually doing so!

IMG_0806

I got quite a few like this, those two are so alike!

IMG_0813

Ollie will do anything for attention!

IMG_0821

My boys!!

 

Sorry that was only six, but it was a rough day and I only really picked up my phone to take pictures once.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I like the one of Lucy hidden.

Taking 9 pictures a day is actually a bit harder than I thought it would be. On the other hand, I'm getting some shots that I never would have if I hadn't forced myself to get out the camera.

Melinda

JB said...

I take all of mine at once! I kept telling Loren to remind me to take my pictures, but then would forget and end up just taking all my pictures at once!! Haha!
I see great shots everywhere though, I used to spend half my time with a camera in my hand and was told that I was a decent photographer, but I never seem to have time for it anymore.