Friday, August 7, 2009

Little tid bits here and there

So I guess first an update from last weekend!

I didn’t ride, I know I am horrible! but I did get Kezi out! yeah!

 

I lunged her just a little bit, we had been working on her just walking when she is on the line and she seemed to remember! I then went up to the trot and whenever she started getting too excided I would slow her back down and go back to the walk. It didn’t take very long before she was calmly walking and trotting around on the lunge, I am very happy!

She is a lot of fun to work with! Our walk went well too.

On Tuesday I trotted her a bit more and she really seemed to enjoy that! She is much easier to trot in hand then Lucy. Lucy feels no reason to slow down her normal speed just so I can keep up!

I don’t know if this is Kezi’s normal speed or if she is just being considerete of me.

 

I got my laptop over the weekend! Wowo I am excited, but I am been stressed that almost isn’t that exciting. But it still is at times.

 

So tomorrow I am taking Lucy for a much longer ride then usual. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: