Saturday, August 29, 2009

Must my horse destroy everything?

I swear Lucy is out to destroy everything I have to contain her. And the really funny thing is she rarely escapes once she destroys the fence, or as in the case of this morning, her gate.

Luckily she did not actually destroy her gate, no she just lifted the whole thing right up and off its hinges! And mind you this is not a small gate!! Its a rather substainal sized metal and wire gate!

Lucy has already offically broken a fence in every pasture or paddock at my house, now she can add bringing down a gate to her list. Although, come to think about it, it does seem like she torn up the gate in the first paddock at one time too. I remember having to repair it anyway.

Well, anyway, just had to be annoyed at her for that! My next blog will be an update of our last couple rides.

No comments: