Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stop me before I do anything stupid!

I had asked about this mare back when I was looking for an endurance mount. She is still up for sale.  She reminds me of Kezi somehow. Loren has forbidden me from getting another horse this year, but I am still on and off thinking about another trail horse. Theses days its mostly because I want to be able to ride with my sister and Loren and whoever else that doesn’t have a horse to ride.

 

http://www.bayequest.com/b001/showads.php?ClassType=ID&maintype=126652&subtype=all&mth=1

 

 

Seriously, I am not sure I can keep myself from buying another horse! I really liked having both my mares, and having two ridable horses was great, and yet when was the last time I rode?

 

And I am calming down on the endurance stuff (I am still wanting to go to some rides and train for it) and remembering why I got into it in the first place, because I LOVE trail riding!

 

Lets see how much Loren yells at me when I bring this girl up!

5 comments:

JB said...

Oh by the way, its the mustang mare at the top!

Mel said...

LOL - my sister's mustang's name is Mustang Sally!

zach_rabow said...

Psssst, buy her!! What? who said that!

She looks nice! If you were forbidden to but another horse this year, just wait 4 days :)

JB said...

Haha! I don't think that is what he meant, but heck I am allowed twist his words the way I want!

Maybe I'll ask the owners a bit more about her and still see if I have the same feeling about her.

We wouldn't have to worry about confusing names because I am the queen of changing horses names when I get them!

zach_rabow said...

You twist those words any way you need to! How do you think i get away with so much stuff in school (evil smile) :p

When i was buying Sassy (my endurance horse) we asked for a 1 month lease, and when we decided we wanted her and she was the perfect horse, that $ for the lease went to the purchase... just another way to see if she is a good fit for you :)