Monday, April 19, 2010

Just a bit out of it

 

Eek! Haven’t updated in a while! Not a huge amount to tell.

I haven’t been riding much, just too tired. I stopped riding Fadzki, I just wasn’t enjoying him that much.

Haven’t ridden Lucy in a while, but I am trying to get back on schedule.

Right now I am trying to figure out how to get my filly from Hesperia to home. Its harder then it sounds.

 

I told Loren that we could no longer stay up every night playing wow. Apperently I was very loud about this (I would chalk that up to sleep deprivation and moodiness from having not ridden in a while) because Loren refered to it as “yelling” and took me very seriously.

 

I got the flu last Friday and therefore missed a beautiful weekend to ride. It sucked.

 

So hopefully better news (or any news!) soon.

No comments: