Monday, July 6, 2009

All the pretty saddles, for sale!

So I finally got all the pictures up of my saddles!






Blue headstall and breastplate. The snaps have a bit of rust on them, and there are a few stains from the rust on the nylon, but they are both in working order. The headstall comes with split reins.


My Wintec Endurance Pro, phone ran out of batteries before I got pictures of the gullet. It currently has the medium wide in it and comes with with the regular gullet too.






















This is my western saddle. Its very comfy and secure. Currently has to stirrups.
































































Collegiatte AP saddle. Well used, but could be used for schooling. Very secure, might be good for on the trail.












































Crosby Jumping saddle. I love this saddle! Although I think it needs to be reflocked! Its pretty wide and was used on a Warmblood.













Note the tear!




































This is all it says about where its from.










































This is my Argentina dressage saddle. This has a narrow gullet that will fit a higher withered horse. I rode in this on the trial and it was really comfy!
Thanks!


















No comments: